Intenso 3501460 USB Drive 8 GB  » Hardware  »
  • So I came to this Intenso 3501460 8 GB stick, which I found as almost always by accident while shopping
  • I have USB 2.0 and I think it's not faster
  • It is, in my opinion, very fast, has a really large storage volume, can be easily read and write and this is still small and manageable

• by pihunik

In this age of PC, notebook, it is important sometimes to transport data from one place to other or sometimes from one pc to other. Sure, you can use external hard drives, with up to 2TB of storage, e-mails, etc. but you can also use USB sticks. So I came to this “Intenso 3501460″ 8 GB stick, which I found as almost always by accident while shopping.

At shopping mall while shopping some of basic necessities product , I saw such a self, with a lot of USB sticks and I looked, an 8 GB flash drive for only 12.99$ , which is cheaper. So, after examining the box and didn’t wait to grab it for buying. It was now to me, 8 GB for 12.99$. OK, finished the shopping, purchased by products and I had something where I had to deal with.

The stick looks like any other drive too, only this “green”, which normally is not my color. But OK, It is supposed

to bring its performance, therefore, no matter the color. The stick is transparent, so you can look to his inner life. Front it has a removable protective cap and end of the stick is an opening in which one can attach a tape. Or it can be attached to the key chain. At the top end then the red LED, which uses if the stick is lit too.

Unless you have removed the stick, you must remove only the cover, insert into the USB slot and you will automatically detect this. One can see immediately the stick when it was recognized by the system, because then lit on the back of the sticks a red LED. One can also go through the “My Computer” and immediately see the name “Intenso” not just “Removable Disk”. The system is Fat32 be played, so nothing more needs to be formatted.

Of the 8 GB 180 MB are already gone, so you have really only 7.82 GB, which will then go ...

• away again 160 MB Disk space, so that in the end just 7.66 GB at their disposal. But OK, for most embroidery are never full anyway GB, but it always falls off a lot of MB. For me, the real 7.66 GB is sufficient.

I once started the experiment and stored 758 MB on the stick, which lasted just under 2 minutes. These data I have but then again saved from the stick in my data, then it took just 1 minute. For me this is enough and makes me happy. Sure, there will now be some who want to have the perfect data transfer in seconds. I have USB 2.0 and I think it’s not faster. The technical data which is specified on the box is that it can write speed with about 5 MB/s and a read speed of about 10.2 MB/s.

I use the stick very much; especially when I’m training I save very much from data folder as well as films on this

stick, as more and everything. To this end I put the stick in my USB port, watch what I need and delete that I no longer need in the stick. So, I delete too much, save new things out now and so far it has not lost a file, or has otherwise proven to be negative. All I had on the stick was and is accessible at any time without a loss. I also think that the stick in everyday life as worth more. It is, in my opinion, very fast, has a really large storage volume, can be easily read and write and this is still small and manageable. The stick fits into any USB slot.

In addition, the stick is a few times already fallen, and once evens a few floors down. It is already Closed been flooded with coffee, and to my surprise it doesn’t get harm.

So, I thanks to the price of less than 13$ and the processing of applications. I recommend it 100%.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 339021416770128/k2311a029/2.9.11