Hard Candy Lip Tattoo Lip Stain and Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product after my friend said she could not live without Tattoo lipstick
  • I was in for a makeup adventure since she loved this product so much, and I love to always try something new
  • And this is my first time to ever wear a lipstain, so the experience sounded like a lot of fun
  • But there is only one drawback, if I am eating something that has crumbs like donuts or toast, then I notice the stain does collect really small food particles and then makes my lips feel grainy especially wearing the gloss over the stain
  • At $6.00 a tube, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is tired of the old lipstick runaround

• by lisastar

I bought this product after my friend said she could not live without Tattoo lipstick. I was in for a makeup adventure since she loved this product so much, and I love to always try something new. And this is my first time to ever wear a lipstain, so the experience sounded like a lot of fun.

Tattoo lipstains actually come in a really unique bottle, one side had the lip stain and the other side

has lip gloss. I actually tried applying it in my car at the store and wow, the smell alone blew my socks off. I have never had a lip product that smelled so much like candy.

And the color somehow was a perfect shade the first buy. Usually I have to buy five or six tubes of lipstick to find a good color guessing each time and hoping this new color would look good ...

• enough. But with lipstains, I am told by my friend; just about any color will look great.

Since the first experience, I learned to love lipstains. There is no hassling with applying lip color all day long, a touch up here or there. You can even eat while wearing lipstains and the color stays on my lips. But there is only one drawback, if I am eating something that has crumbs like donuts

or toast, then I notice the stain does collect really small food particles and then makes my lips feel grainy especially wearing the gloss over the stain.

But the pros definitely outweigh any drawbacks. Hard Candy Lip Tattoo Lip Stains come in eight different colors so there is a good variety to choose for any occasion. At $6.00 a tube, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is tired of the old lipstick runaround.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416700128/k2311a029/2.9.11