Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Softening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love peppermint but this product kind of had a medicine hint in with the peppermint
  • All these ingredients will definitely throw off a pure peppermint scent ,but the awesome healing abilities these ingredients have alone is well worth the compensation for the smell
  • I have not found one as yet and Burt's Bees is supposed to be the best for natural ingredients and quality

• by lisastar

I have to wear work boots for over eight hours a day and my feet often feel tired and worn out. And I was walking down the shoe inserts isle at Wal-Mart and saw this product right next to my favorite inserts. I took this as a good sign, heck; my feet needed a little TLC treatment, so I threw the bottle into my basket.

Later that day, I soaked my feet in a nice hot foot bath, dried them off and opened up the lid

to the tube. I wasn’t all that excited about the scent. I love peppermint but this product kind of had a medicine hint in with the peppermint.

And then I read the ingredients list on the back of the tube. And know wonder the scent is a bit different, there is actually Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Witch Hazel intermingling with peppermint extracts. All these ingredients will definitely throw off a pure peppermint scent ,but the awesome healing abilities these ingredients have ...

• alone is well worth the compensation for the smell.

The tube says to rub the paste into your feet especially in the dry areas so I did. And I could just see and feel the old skin removing from spots that I had the most problems, like the sole and even up near my ankle bone. And I was rubbing for quite some time before I was satisfied enough. But what was left on my feet was more like chalky, caked residue. So I just

rubbed the remnants off with a clean towel and immediately notice a major improvement, all of my dry and rough spots were gone and my feet felt so fresh and clean.

I might keep this product around for feet emergencies but the price was a little high at $8.97 for 3.38 fl oz, you might find a product that does just as good a job for a better price. I have not found one as yet and Burt’s Bees is supposed to be the best for natural ingredients and quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416680128/k2311a029/2.9.11