Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo
  • I like trying new shampoos out that I have never tried before, so I watched very closely to see what my mom picked out
  • My hair is actually frizzy and untamed half of the time, and I noticed how smooth my hair was
  • And instead of dreading the brushing routine and taming my hair with mouse and other products, I know this shampoo will solve all these problems
  • With such a low price and great quality of this product, this shampoo is definitely a keeper

• by lisastar

I was shopping with my mother a month ago, and as we perused down the shampoo isle, I was stumped at what shampoo to get. I like trying new shampoos out that I have never tried before, so I watched very closely to see what my mom picked out. And believe it or not she chose the Suave Almond and Shea Butter. I had tried Suave years ago and was not to happy with the outcome of my hair, and my scalp itched after every use.

But my mom swore by this shampoo and said to give it a try.

So I bought a bottle and brought it home. And I can’t believe how wonderful this shampoo is! I see a huge improvement over the shampoo I used years ago. The first thing that hit me was the wonderful aroma as I opened up the bottle. Almond extracts are one of my favorites, so I knew I was in for a treat just from the scent alone.

And sudsy,

• my goodness, there was an abundance of lather when I worked this shampoo into my hair, and the scent made me feel like I was in an exotic beach. Yes, a beach of all places, but the sensation of bubbles and the natural scent almonds and Shea Butter put me on a shower vacation.

And after drying my hair, my hair felt so soft and full of body and the brush actually went through without any work on my part. My hair is actually frizzy and untamed

half of the time, and I noticed how smooth my hair was. And Suave really thoroughly cleaned my hair and most of the smells that my hair accumulates working in my job which says a lot.

I love the way my hair feels now. And instead of dreading the brushing routine and taming my hair with mouse and other products, I know this shampoo will solve all these problems. With such a low price and great quality of this product, this shampoo is definitely a keeper.

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416670128/k2311a029/2.9.11