Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only real problem in my opinion is the strong smell of lavender, chamomile, and yiang-yiang this product has

• by lisastar

I have been using this moisturizer for a year now, and I absolutely love this product. My skin is so dry, and if I don’t use a moisturizer, my skin will crack. And during the winter months, moisture is a major plus. This product really does keep my skin moist for a long period of time even after 24 hours like it says on the bottle. First you notice

the consistency to the cream which is kind of thick. And when you rub between your hands, the cream softens and coats your hands just fine. I have to make sure not to touch my clothes to much afterward since the cream is a bit oily. But after I work the lotion thoroughly into my hand where there is no longer any moist spots, then I am ok from then ...

• on after.

The only real problem in my opinion is the strong smell of lavender, chamomile, and yiang-yiang this product has. I usually don’t mind strong smells, but lavender can be so overpowering if to much essential oils is used even for aromatherapy. Now if Aveeno someday adds in a touch of peppermint and tones down the lavender scent just a little, I would be in heaven. There is colloidal

oatmeal infused into this moisturizer, and colloidal oatmeal is just oatmeal ground into a powder, completely natural and sooths away irritated skin, a real treat for dry skin sufferers like me.

I see this product more for people with very dry skin because of the thickness and oil factor and not for people with mild dry skin. But if you are battling with really dry skin, then you might like to give this moisturizer a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416660128/k2311a029/2.9.11