iPod touch, 2nd generation  » Electronics  »
  • Another issue I have, is the general delicacy of this device

• by Brad

The iPod touch is a small hand held device distributed by apple, which can play your music, stream video, upload photos, browse the web, and store information. There are a few pro’s and con’s of this handy little device that I would like to go over. My favorite feature of the iPod touch is in it’s name.

The touch screen

is so accurate and precise that it simply outshines the competition. I have a few issues that come with a full touch screen as well though.

The keystrokes do a very fine job at keeping up to speed with your command, but the auto spell corect feature is very annoying to use. Another issue I have, is the general delicacy of this device.

My personal iPod has been dropped on several occasions and has suffered some pressure damage. Aside from the collection of scratches all over the body, my screen is cracked quite severly in many places.

Yet…. Somehow my use of the device has not been hindered at all.

I wish that apple would invest in a new scratch ...

• iPod touch, 2nd generation
      free technology to better the cosmetic appearance of the iPod, to resist scratches. This review of the iPod touch was mainly for it’s physical aspects, but I would like to point out and praises it’s many software benefits an luxurys.

It’s lightning speed web browsing and ability to process information is astounding. I just wish that it could handle the

large loads of information that certain sights require for use.

Aside from that it stores information in a perfected manner and has crystal clear quality and graphics. This iPod is deffinently worth the price tag, and if you would like a new version you can always sell yours and upgrade.

The best part of the iPod 2nd generation? This review was written and submitted on one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169021416610128/k2311a029/2.9.11