Chembra peak  » Travel  »
India, Kerala state
  • If u are interesting in trekking then I have a very good spot here in Kerala, which is a state in India, and the place is known as Chembra peak
  • It is amazing, one can only visit and enjoy the fun here

• by sanath
      If u are interesting in trekking then I have a very good spot here in Kerala, which is a state in India, and the place is known as Chembra peak. Chembra is

a highest peak in wayanad and it is a ideal spot for trekking. I had been to this place last summer with my family and we really loved to watch the ...

• beauty of nature there. It is amazing, one can only visit and enjoy the fun here. Here we can enjoy the beauty of nature and the scenes here are just amazing
        and so cool place. It is an ideal tourist place to come during summer seasons. I welcome all of u to come to Kerala and enjoy the beauty of the nature.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382703141660431/k2311a0327/3.27.07