Nokia 6303 Cellular Phone  » Phones  »
  • The solid and comfortable feel when held in my hand really impressed me
  • I found the keypad buttons to be quite soft, but had some difficulty typing messages (SMS'ing) because of the keys not being spaciously adequate for my fingers
  • The phone can be left on standby for up to 19 days but needs to be recharged every 3 days if you use it often for calls, internet browsing, taking photos, etc. I can recommend the Nokia 6303 but just make sure you supply your own headphones for the music

• by dsiebrits

This is the most recent phone I’ve owned from Nokia. I had it for about 6 months and as such will present herein some of my opinions regarding it’s capabilities. It’s quite an attractive phone with a sleek build and it also fits snugly into your jeans pocket. The solid and comfortable feel when held in my hand really impressed me.

I found the keypad buttons to be quite soft, but had some difficulty typing messages (SMS’ing) because of the keys not being spaciously adequate for my fingers. It also has a crystal

clear high resolution QVGA TFT screen display that performs impressively well in bright sunlight. The interface is pretty neat and user-friendly which makes the process of navigating through the menu as easy as pie. It has a decent reception with clear incoming calls but with a speaker volume a bit on the low side.

It’s voice dialing feature is very reliable in it’s execution which left me satisfied. The ability of the 6303 to record incoming calls pretty much exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality of the recordings. What impressed me ...

• more was that it comes with the Nokia PC Suite software already pre-intstalled, saving me from the additional hassle of having to install it. I was quite happy with the Mp3 player although it annoyed me a bit that you can’t go forward or backwards in the middle of songs.

What is great though, is that it comes with an audio jack which makes it capable to listen to music and charge the phone simultaneously. I didn’t think the headphones was very good so I supplied my own headphones to listen to

music. The 3.2 megapixels camera takes pretty decent photos and is up to standard with other camera phones in the same megapixels range. Another nice thing about the 6303 is that Nokia Maps is already pre-installed so you don’t have to download is from the internet.

The phone can be left on standby for up to 19 days but needs to be recharged every 3 days if you use it often for calls, internet browsing, taking photos, etc. I can recommend the Nokia 6303 but just make sure you supply your own headphones for the music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 379021416450128/k2311a029/2.9.11