Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • For this reason, I love Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow
  • I bought a swatch of it awhile back just because I needed the color (a lovely pallet of purples, with lavender, purple, and violet), and it was the best option I could find on a whim

• by Laura Gordon

If you’re like me, you view eye shadows as an artist views a paint pallet. They are luscious, precious colors to create a masterpiece with. Their layout, texture, and vibrancy is important. You don’t want a dull, so-so pallet. You want something that inspires you. You want something that looks like the makings of a masterpiece just waiting to be employed.

For this reason, I love Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow. I bought a swatch of it

awhile back just because I needed the color (a lovely pallet of purples, with lavender, purple, and violet), and it was the best option I could find on a whim. And let me tell you, I could not be more pleased with a product bought on a whim! The colors are so smooth and vibrant, and smooth over your skin like fairy dust. My eyes literally glowed after applying this stuff. It looked like something straight out of ...

• an advertisement.

The only thing I didn’t love was that it didn’t last all day, but nothing ever does. My skin doesn’t allow it. I would have to reapply it because it would rub off in the creases of my eyelids, but it’s so much fun applying it that it wasn’t something I really minded.

The lavender is my favorite, but all of the color options are good. It comes in a lovely little swatch with rectangular squares of eyeshadow, which

is easier for me as far as getting a good amount of shadow onto the brush. I hate when it comes in little squares, and you have to rub the brush back and forth half a million times to get a good amount. I also like the brushes themselves. The handle is small, but the brushes/pads on each end are a good size, and they’re very soft and make application a breeze.

I definitely recommend this eyeshadow! It’s a magical experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416241228/k2311a029/2.9.11