Blackmores Metabolism Advantage: Weight Loss Supplement  » Health  »
2.5
  • I noticed very little difference with it as opposed to without it
  • I thought Blackmores Metabolism Advantage would do the trick, but I found it to be more of a nuisance with few benefits

• by Aoi
      This product is meant to help you increase your metabolism and thus increase your weight loss. I noticed very little difference with it as opposed to without it.

I eat a healthy diet and exercise, but

my metabolism needed a little kick.

I thought Blackmores Metabolism Advantage would do the trick, but I found it to be more of a nuisance with few benefits.

The pills are large and hard to take,

• not to mention that they taste terrible! You have to take one with every meal and it gets so bothersome to remember.

Not only that, but the pills are extremely expensive to be taking them three

times a day.

Needless to say I dropped Blackmores Metabolism Advantage and took up a more rigorous exercise regimen to aid in increasing my metabolism.

I guess there really is no miracle pill that can help with these things.

Rebecca says :

Can `Blackmores Metabolism Advantage` affect the pill. contraception

Galega says :

No, it will not have any effect - positive or negative - on the efficacy of the regular contraceptive pill you might be taking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342703141620431/k2311a0327/3.27.07