Comic Alley Wallet  » Other  »
  • I found the wallet I'm using now from the Comic Alley branch nearest to me
  • I think it's cool for a girl to own this kind of wallet
  • I like that it doesn't have too many compartments or pockets as I don't really have too much to put in it

• by autumndreamer

Comic Alley is the leading anime and comic store in the Philippines. I found the wallet I’m using now from the Comic Alley branch nearest to me. There are many wallets available there with the pictures of most favorite animes and comics. I chose a “Bleach” wallet.

Bleach is one of my favorite animes. My Bleach wallet costs about $7. 78.

I think the price is too much expensive. I was expecting it to be just like $5.

The wallet is big but just thin.

It’s a hard wallet, it’s not too long, it’s just short. It’s made of leather. The outer covering is an illustration of the Bleach anime which is cool.

It has color combinations of hot pink, black and white. The wallet is unisex. I think it’s cool for a girl to own this kind of wallet.

The inside is just color black, just black leather. And there’s a transparent pocket which is ...

• obviously for pictures, There are 4 pockets for cards. And two compartments for paper money.

There is no place for coins here. So I’m still going to need a coin purse for my purse. But it’s so functional, I can easily get my money from it or the cards whenever I need it.

I like that it doesn’t have too many compartments or pockets as I don’t really have too much to put in it. My friends

like this wallet too. But the outer covering of the wallet can be stained easily.

Now, my wallet has stains on the outer covering. It looks a bit messy and dirty now, but I still use it. The picture pocket can be easily stained too.

The transparent pocket now has black stains and when I put picture inside of it, the black stains are obvious. It’s a good wallet to use, it’s just easy to be stained.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 129021416101228/k2311a029/2.9.11