Garnier Smoothing Milk: De-frizz Solution

• by Aoi
      Garnier’s line of hair care products is growing ever larger, and after trying a product or two it isn’t hard to see why. My latest experiment in

de-frizzing my hair led me to try Garnier’s Smoothing Milk. I’d tried other products like John Freda but with no success. So after taking a shower I towel dried my hair and applied the smoothing milk to my hair before straightening. I was amazing! My hair not only came out smooth and ...

Abby Cantwell says :

This product if anything dries out your hair with in a couple days of use it comes out really and then when you go to wash in its kind of dried up a bit more frizzy. But that’s just with my hair I have thick hair but frizzy during humidity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312703141600431/k2311a0327/3.27.07