Kalms Sleep Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • A good friend of mine recommended trying Kalms Sleep Tablets (he had the same problem) and he claimed that they worked very well for him, so I decided to get myself some
  • The tablets do not really taste of anything, they are somewhat bland which I prefer rather than them leaving an aftertaste
  • Insomnia is usually has inciting factors such as stress, and in my opinion it is much better and wiser to solve the initial problem from the source rather than use pills
  • I was very impressed with how well these tablets worked and I felt rejuvenated after using them, I have to admit
  • I highly recommend these if you have similar problems and nothing else seems to works for you, but I would advise that they be used as a last resort and for a short term

• by tolstoy

I usually work at night and generally have trouble sleeping during the day. A good friend of mine recommended trying Kalms Sleep Tablets (he had the same problem) and he claimed that they worked very well for him, so I decided to get myself some. I did not want to get addicted to using sleeping pills to induce sleep but thought it would be worth a try in the short term.

One pack of Kalms Sleeping Tablets contains 50 tablets. A pack is usually priced between £3.20 and £4.10 depending on where where you buy them. I was of the opinion that this was good value for money until I realized that one has to take four tablets each time you use them. This means that a packet does not last

as long as I had initially thought it would.

The tablets themselves were not too big which I liked since I usually have trouble swallowing tablets. The tablets do not really taste of anything, they are somewhat bland which I prefer rather than them leaving an aftertaste.

After taking a dose of the pills one night, I lay in bed waiting for them tablets to become effective and it took less than an hour for me to fall asleep.

Now usually, my problem is not falling asleep, it is staying asleep that I usually find very difficult. I usually have very disturbed sleep but after taking those pills, I slept very well and woke up feeling very refreshed the next day.

My main cause of concern about sleeping tablets is the effects the next morning. I do not see the point of having a good nights sleep if I am going to feel drowsy the next day as is common with many kinds of sleeping pills. However, with the Kalms tablets, I had no side effects at all. I woke up very alert and feeling much better than I had in a long while, thanks to a good nights sleep.

Apparently, Kalms sleeping tablets are a herbal remedy. They contain a blend of plant extracts that help induce natural sleep. I have always been skeptical about using herbal remedies myself, but I must admit they worked and they did so very well. I have only used them for a few weeks, but it concerns me that some people may take advantage of the fact ...

• Kalms Sleep Tablets
      that they are so friendly (no side effects) and use them as long term remedies but this is not what they should be used as. Insomnia is usually has inciting factors such as stress, and in my opinion it is much better and wiser to solve the initial problem from the source rather than use pills.

These pills come with the usual medical warnings: children and pregnant women shouldn’t use them while people on other medication should consult their physicians before using these, but I think that is all common sense.

I was very impressed with how well these tablets worked and I felt rejuvenated after using them, I have to admit. As long as they are not abused but used in the way they are intended, I think these are

a very good short term solution to insomnia problems. I was very happy with the lack of side effects in the morning after using them; this is always my main concern with sleeping tablets.

Kalms is a an established brand around the world, so at least you know that you are getting quality products from them. I would gladly use these again in future if a problem warranting their use occurred because I feel they helped me get through a difficult period in my life and made me feel revitalized and the day after a good nights sleep.

I highly recommend these if you have similar problems and nothing else seems to works for you, but I would advise that they be used as a last resort and for a short term.

Kalms Sleep Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 269021415971228/k2311a029/2.9.11