Essence Organics Red Raspberry Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, the conditioner has a sweet fake raspberry scent to it with a hint of vanilla I think
  • I would not recommend anyone to use this red raspberry hair conditioner unless you have really dried out hair
  • I can say it was an affordable organic hair conditioner, but honestly it wasn’t the best at all or worth the money

• by Soleil Robins

I have been replacing all on hair care products with organics ones. Recently I replaced my raspberry hair conditioner with Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Conditioner and I have to say I wasn’t overly pleased with it. It actually made my hair look greasy and weighed down and the raspberry scent wasn’t overly pleasing at all.

This organic red raspberry hair conditioner comes in a reddish pink bottle with a picture or red raspberries on it and has about 8 fluid ounces of hair conditioner in it. The bottle is pretty which is one of the reasons I was drawn to it and the fact the hair conditioner was made with

organic ingredients. However, the conditioner has a sweet fake raspberry scent to it with a hint of vanilla I think. The conditioner is very lotion like and heavy. The conditioner is made with organic ingredients like raspberry leaf, waxes, essential oils, proteins, minerals, vitamins and moisturizers. These ingredients are excellent for super dried out hair, but not for normal to oily hair. If your hair is normal or oily stay away from this hair conditioner because it will weigh your hair right down like it did to mine and I have fine normal thick hair.

The way I used this organic red raspberry hair conditioner way by getting into the shower ...

• and rinsing my hair down with plenty of water and washing it. After my hair is washed I take about a quarter sized amount of this hair conditioner and massage it into my hair and scalp really well and leave it in for about 2 minutes. After I rinse my hair out or try too I should say. The hair conditioner way just to heavy and oily and didn’t want to rinse out at all. It left my hair smell like fake berries and looking really greasy and heavy. It was horrible. I think if my hair was super dry my hair would have turned out soft and silky and full
        of life, but this is not the hair conditioner for normal hair or fine hair.

I would not recommend anyone to use this red raspberry hair conditioner unless you have really dried out hair. I can say it was an affordable organic hair conditioner, but honestly it wasn’t the best at all or worth the money. I will not be getting this organic hair conditioner again. I will be looking for another organic red raspberry hair conditioner that will worth a whole lot better and smell like fresh real raspberries. I do hope those of you who try this organic red raspberry hair conditioner like it a whole lot better than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318021415821028/k2311a028/2.8.11