Avalon Organics Tea Tree Oil Scalp Treatment Conditioner with Beta Glucan and Babassu Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would highly recommend this natural tea tree scalp conditioning treatment to any male or female to use for treating, soothing and prevent a dry itchy flaky scalp

• by Soleil Robins

I have recently been switching all my unnatural hair care products over to organic ones. Recently I switched my scalp treatment conditioner over to Avalon Organics Tea Tree Oil Scalp Treatment Conditioner with Beta Glucan and Babassu Oil. I find this scalp conditioner to be very nourishing, moisturizing and soothing to my dry itchy flaky scalp.

The scalp treatment conditioner comes in a clear green 11 fluid ounce bottle with a black cap in it. The bottle is a bit hard to squeeze to get the conditioner to come out of. The conditioner is white in color with a creamy thick texture.

It smells of strong tea tree oil with a hint of herbs. I find the scent to be very refreshing while other people think the scent is to overpowering. The organic nourishing scalp ingredients in this scalp conditioner are tea tree oil, herbal extracts, natural moisturizers, essential oils, vitamins, minerals glycerin, aloe, proteins and soy. These ingredients are what help nourish and protect the scalp while reliving the dry itchy flakiness of the it.

The way I have been using this scalp treatment conditioner is by taking about 2 large tablespoons of it after I wash my hair with shampoo and massage ...

• it really well into my scalp. Once the conditioner is massaged into my scalp really well I allow the conditioner to soak right into my scalp for a good 10 minutes to really helps nourish, soothe and hydrate it. The conditioner provides this cooling soothing sensation as well that I really like. It just takes the itchy feeling right away. After the conditioner treatment has been on my scalp for several minutes I rinse my hair out well with cool water and pat my hair and scalp dry with a towel. After my scalp is clean, flake free and well moisturized. My
        hair is left feeling soft and silky as well which is very nice. I usually use this treatment 3 times a week and my dandruff is prevented.

I would highly recommend this natural tea tree scalp conditioning treatment to any male or female to use for treating, soothing and prevent a dry itchy flaky scalp. I find this product to be affordable and effective. I will be getting more of this organic scalp treatment product once I am out of it. I do hope those of you who use it as well can find some relief from your dry itchy scalp as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318021415811028/k2311a028/2.8.11