Desert Essence Organics Thickening Conditioner in Green Apple and Ginger  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that there are not any unnatural ingredients in this hair conditioner at all
  • However, I have noticed you do have to use this conditioner daily to really see an improvement in your hairs thickness
  • After 4 weeks I noticed my hair was a lot thicker so I recommend being patient and using this hair conditioner daily if you want it to help thicken up your hair
  • I know I find this pleasing, but some people find this to be a little to overpowering
  • I wish you all the best with getting your hair to look and feel its best

• by Soleil Robins

My hair has becoming thinner and thinner. I recently picked up some of the Desert Essence Organics Thickening Conditioner in Green Apple and Ginger and I have to say it has worked well with repairing, nourishing, softening and thickening my hair right up naturally.

This green apple and ginger hair thickening conditioner comes in a green plastic 8 fluid ounce bottle that is very easy to squeeze. The bottle even fits nicely in my shower on the shelf. The conditioner is white in color and thick and creamy in texture. It has a crisp clean apple ginger scent to it that I find very fruity and warming to the senses. It kind of reminds me of apples sprinkled

wit warm spices. The organic ingredients this hair conditioner are made with are fruit extracts, spices, milk thistle, olive oil, vitamins, minerals, waxes, shea butter and proteins. This organic ingredients are what help nourish, repair, hydrate and thicken up the hair very nicely. I love that there are not any unnatural ingredients in this hair conditioner at all.

The way I find best to use this hair thickening conditioner is by taking a handful of it after shampooing and massaging it into the hair and scalp really well with my fingertips. Then I leave the hair conditioner in my hair for about 10 to 20 minutes to really help allow the nourishing hair thickening ingredients to do their ...

• job properly. Once the hair conditioner has been in my hair for a good amount of time I rinse my hair out well with cool water and pat it dry and allow the air to dry the rest of it. After my hair is soft, fuller, nourished, silkier and shinier. However, I have noticed you do have to use this conditioner daily to really see an improvement in your hairs thickness. After 4 weeks I noticed my hair was a lot thicker so I recommend being patient and using this hair conditioner daily if you want it to help thicken up your hair. It does tend to weigh down hair a bit, but once your hair starts thickening
        up you can back down to only using this hair conditioner 2 to 3 times a week and you should get bounce and volume back into your hair. I know I sure did. Oh yes, after using this hair conditioner your hair will smell like warm spiced apples. I know I find this pleasing, but some people find this to be a little to overpowering.

Anyways, I would recommend this hair thickening conditioner to anyone to use. I do find it affordable and effective. I do hope those of you who use it as well can thicken up your hair naturally over time. I wish you all the best with getting your hair to look and feel its best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318021415801028/k2311a028/2.8.11