Kaz Massaging Heating Pad
  • This indeed proved to be quiet a satisfying experience and also helped deliver some great positive results
  • What was really nice about using this heating pad was the fact that apart from easy to use just anywhere on the body, this heating pad which is actually an absorbent sponge made it just convenient for me to actually rest against it rather comfortably

• by rm002

I had been experiencing a severe back pain for quite some time now and was finding it really difficult to actually carry out my normal day to day routine. The fact that my heating pad which indeed proved to be quite beneficial in helping my heal all my body aches and pains needed an immediate replacement, made it just vital for me to get a new one from the market and treat my back ache before it actually became got worst.

So after having scrutinized the available heating pads in the market, I zeroed in on this product called Kaz massaging heating pad. The primary reason for actually picking up this product lay in the fact that this heating pad apart from the regular features of a

normal heating pad also features the ‘‘massaging option’ which indeed seem to impress me and made it rather easy for me to decided in immediately getting this product.

Using this product for the first time indeed felt just ‘out of the world’. This pad which measured 13 x13 inches- actually covered the area of pain on my back, thereby making it just easy for me to treat my back rather successfully. Since this heating pad featured the massage option, I tried using it before I actually used the heat option for my back. This indeed proved to be quiet a satisfying experience and also helped deliver some great positive results.

Using the massage and heating option indeed worked wonderfully for my back pain. While the massage help my ...

• muscles just calm and relax, the soothing heat from this heating pad helped reduce the soreness and discomfort from my back- thus helping my back to heal much faster. Using it for about a week (2-3 times a day) helped reduce my back ache – thus helping me heave a sigh of relief. What was really nice about using this heating pad was the fact that apart from easy to use just anywhere on the body, this heating pad which is actually an absorbent sponge made it just convenient for me to actually rest against it rather comfortably. What’s more, this pad actually came with a soft fleecy cover not only provided an extra padding for sore muscles but also could be hand washable, thus making it convenient for
        me to keep it hygienically clean and dirt free.

Kaz massaging heating pad indeed soon became a great favorite of all my family members. Since it was easy to operate, everyone in my family seem to just go for it at even at the slightest indication of pain. While my husband found the massaging feature quite relaxing after a hard day’s work, my son who is a tennis player seems to be using it to heal some or the other sore muscle in his body.

Priced at $24.99, Kaz massaging heating pad has indeed now become an important essential in my day to day routine and according to me proves be the perfect way to get rid of body aches and pain in rather simple, easy and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348021415751028/k2311a028/2.8.11