Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Coconut Lime  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately the jar is quite heavy for my small purse thus I only carry them out when I carry my bigger purse
  • From the exterior of the packaging, I really love the color combination for the jar however I despise this packaging as it is very insanitary for me to dig my fingers in to the product to scope them for my daily usage
  • However they are one of the best body butter I have tried and thus I keep buying them for the benefit of my dry skin
  • I love the ingredients of this body butter
  • They make lotioning my body a great experience especially since the aroma does not feel like chemical on my nose

• by janicemic

I have very dry skin that itch if I do not moisturize them every so often. I usually carry lotion with me in my purse wherever I go. Usually I will have a hand cream and a separate body lotion for hygiene purpose. When I saw Tree Hut’s Shea Body Butter I was really excited as they are very reasonably priced at $15 for pack of three jars of body butter. Each jar is packed with 7 ounce of body butter which will last me quite a while.

They are packed in a jar with a twirl cap. Unfortunately the jar is quite heavy for my small purse thus I only carry them out when I carry my bigger purse. The jar has wordings like Shea Body Butter in capital letters on the body of the jar and on the top of the cap they are packed

with colorful motif of coconut that illustrates the main theme of this body butter that is the coconut lime. From the exterior of the packaging, I really love the color combination for the jar however I despise this packaging as it is very insanitary for me to dig my fingers in to the product to scope them for my daily usage. I usually use my own spatula when I am at home however when I carry them out in my purse, I have to use my fingers. I get this feeling that the body butter is infested with germs when I dig my fingers in to them. However they are one of the best body butter I have tried and thus I keep buying them for the benefit of my dry skin.

I love the ingredients of this body butter. It has shea nut butter as its main ingredients ...

• and it is also packed with safflower oil, cocoa butter, coconut extract and beeswax for the moisturizing benefit for my extremely dry skin. I totally adore the lime fruit extract for the natural fragrant for this lotion. I love how thick this body butter is in texture. A little does goes a very long way with this lotion as they are so rich. Despite looking very thick and solid in the tub, I can easily scope this product out from its jar.

I really love how lovely they smell. This body butter is great in moisturizing my dry skin and at the same time they are great in soothing my soul. The cocoa butter aroma mixed with lime smells so heavenly they work like aromatherapy on me. The lime note is in the background of this body butter as once I slather them on my skin, the chocolate

and nutty aroma fills up my senses first. They make lotioning my body a great experience especially since the aroma does not feel like chemical on my nose.

I love how lightweight this body butter is when I rub them on my body. They do not weight my skin and it feels so light I do not feel a film of product on my skin. The body butter absorbs really well on to my skin so long as I do not over apply the body butter. I have mistakenly smooth on too much of the product on my first application and I ended up having the butter on my clothes as well. However, when I apply moderately this does not happen and I have really soft silky skin and I even apply this on my scars and I love how this body butter is able to reduce my skin discoloration.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318021415640928/k2311a028/2.8.11