Anna Sui Rock Me! Summer of Love Perfume
  • I bought Sui Dreams a while ago from the range, and when I got it I got little scent cards for a few different Perfumes in the range, which allowed me to smell them and I ended up trying some others as I liked what I smelt
  • The shape of this bottle looks a bit like a guitar for some reason, but then when I think of the name of this scent then I guess this could be the shape of it
  • I used the fragrant card to rub this scent over my wrist and although I wasn’t spraying this I could still smell the scent no problem

• by leeanne160480

I had always liked the idea of Perfume from Anna Sui, but it always seemed like it was quite expensive for what it was. I bought Sui Dreams a while ago from the range, and when I got it I got little scent cards for a few different Perfumes in the range, which allowed me to smell them and I ended up trying some others as I liked what I smelt.

This was 1 of the ones that I got the scent card from, so I had to look online for the bottle design and pricing.

On the website that I buy most of my Perfumes from I

see that this comes in a 50ml bottle and the right price for this is £44. this seems really expensive for what it is, and I don’t know if I would want to pay that for a Perfume no matter how much I liked it. On that website though it was selling for £29.59 so a bit of a saving. Still seemed expensive though.

The design of the bottle of this is pretty nice. The box looks a bit fairytale like and is nice pastel colours and little stars dotted about. One of the more colourful boxes out there. The bottle is unusual as well. The shape ...

• of this bottle looks a bit like a guitar for some reason, but then when I think of the name of this scent then I guess this could be the shape of it. The colouring on this is light blue and pink so looks nice enough. A nice pretty bottle and not 1 of your standard looking ones. Quite pretty.

So how does this smell? It’s a bit of a different scent and 1 that is quite hard to pinpoint what it smells like. It is a nice fresh scent which is fruity as well, and there is a nice sparkling scent through this. There also

seems to be a heavier scent in here which possibily is a slight tinge of Jasmine, but it’s hard to say. There is just a heavier scent in here and a slight sweetness but the rest is fruity.

I used the fragrant card to rub this scent over my wrist and although I wasn’t spraying this I could still smell the scent no problem. I’m sure it would have been stronger if I had sprayed this but for what this was then I could smell this no problem.

A really nice scent and perhaps I could see myself buying this, but it would have to be that bit cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568021415610928/k2311a028/2.8.11