Southern Grove Crunchy Fiesta Peanuts (Nine Point Five Ounce Bag)  » Food  »
  • I enjoyed these peanuts because of how fresh they tasted

• by CirclingCanvas

Southern Grove Crunchy Fiesta Peanuts come in a nine point five ounce bag at ALDI Food Market stores for one dollar and fifty-nine cents. I only purchased one bag of these peanuts once a couple of weeks back, but the one bag I purchased was quite satisfactory. I enjoyed these peanuts because of how fresh they tasted. I don’t recall coming across one stale or bad peanut among the bunch. Peanuts that are old make for

a very poor and unpleasant snack, so I was glad that I could munch on these peanuts with a refreshing soft drink and enjoy only fresh and tasty nuts.

Peanuts aren’t a filling snack food, but they certainly are a healthy one due to dozens upon dozens of nutrients being found in peanuts, combined with the fact that peanuts are loaded with good fats rather than the bad ones. If I’m feeling a serious bout of ...

• afternoon hunger though, I don’t turn to these peanuts because I can’t fill up on them, not unless I want to eat over one-third of the bag in one sitting. If I just feel like snacking though, more so out of boredom or because I’m feeling drowsy, then I turned to these peanuts. They’re enjoyable and they’re good for me, and the quality of the peanuts is high despite the brand not being a well-known one,
        so there’s a very good chance I’ll buy these peanuts again.

Southern Grove Crunchy Fiesta Peanuts receive a “10″ rating from me because the price is more than palatable and the peanuts were fresh. The peanuts make for a light, healthy snack that’s pleasantly crunchy and simple, but satisfying in flavor. They held fine over the course of two weeks, with the last peanut being just as good as the first. Thus, my first bag won’t be my last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278021415470928/k2311a028/2.8.11