Dermatix Scar Remover
  • The wound was very deep, with disgusting pus coming out of it, but I thought it would heal just like the other cuts I have gotten over the years
  • However, I was likewise desperate to get the ugly mark on my foot, so desperate that I bought the product immediately, which was very expensive considering its small size
  • I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a scar

• by notebooker

I used to have flawless skin, but a couple of years ago I got a three-inch cut on my foot because of ill-fitting footwear. The wound was very deep, with disgusting pus coming out of it, but I thought it would heal just like the other cuts I have gotten over the years. I went to my dermatologist to have it checked, just in case. I was horrified when she told me the wound would become a scar and

that scars are permanent. She told me, however, that the dark tissue may still be lightened by applying Dermatix Scar Remover on it twice daily.

I was very skeptical about the product at first because of what she said about scars being permanent. Also, I have heard about many scar removal products with allegedly natural ingredients like tamarind, rose oil, or lemon in the market that do not do anything. However, I was likewise desperate to get the ugly mark ...

• on my foot, so desperate that I bought the product immediately, which was very expensive considering its small size.

I applied Dermatix Scar Remover religiously in the morning and in the evening after washing the area with warm water and patting it dry. I then put the product following the instructions that came with the tube, not too much nor too little or else the product will not work at its optimum.

Months later, I saw a noticeable difference in the

scar. It had lightened several shades and was no longer as hideous as it had been.

To date, I have been applying Dermatix Scar Remover for two years now, and the scar has lightened a lot, although it has not completely disappeared as my dermatologist had said. Nonetheless, the lightened color has made me much more confident about baring my foot than I was before I used the product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a scar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268021415410928/k2311a028/2.8.11