Burberry for Women Deodorant Spray 5 oz  » Health  »
  • I love Burberry Classic for women, and when I saw this deodorant spray in the same scent I was willing to pay anything to get some
  • Generally, deodorants alone don’t quite do the trick for me, but I thought I would give it a try
  • So now I know that if I am planning a non-physical day in the winter, I am ok with just the deodorant spray
  • I decided that on the days I wear Burberry, I can use a little of the unscented Secret stick, and some of the Burberry spray on top of it
  • I would highly recommend this lovely spray for all lovers of classic Burberry fragrance

• by reviewabit

I love Burberry Classic for women, and when I saw this deodorant spray in the same scent I was willing to pay anything to get some. I love when my perfume and other products match. Usually, I have an unscented Secret deodorant stick that I wear when I wear a perfume that doesn’t tend to “match up” well with other deodorants I have. I don’t normally like spray deodorants. They are cold to use, and you tend to lose a lot of the product in the air, or your lungs.

They do have the advantage of going on dry though, which is nice if you are wearing silky clothes or are all dressed up in sheer fabrics. I ordered the Burberry deodorant spray for myself and paid about fifteen dollars for it. I didn’t even

care too much if it worked– I just loved having another product in that wonderful scent. In my excitement, there was something that I didn’t notice when I ordered it.

It is a deodorant only, not an antiperspirant. Generally, deodorants alone don’t quite do the trick for me, but I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived, I sprayed a little on the back side of my hand. It was very true to the perfume’s fragrance.

Heavenly. It was pretty potent, but this fragrance has never bothered me at all so I didn’t expect it to irritate my skin. The can is a little bit larger than what I expected so that was a nice surprise. The next morning, I put on my Burberry cologne and used the spray.

The sprayer ...

• worked well, giving a fine mist that was not terribly cold. There was no residue left on my arm pit and it dried within a couple of seconds. I got several comments on my fragrance that day (I always do when I wear Burberry because it works well with my chemistry. ) In the evening, I did a “sniff test.

” It actually held up better than I thought it would. There was not any significant sweat odor at all. I could still smell the Burberry. This was worn on a day when it was colder and I did not do anything that would have caused me to perspire.

So now I know that if I am planning a non-physical day in the winter, I am ok with just the deodorant spray. I put it

to the test on a warmer day too, and although it did not cause me to reek, there was a bit of an odor and since there is no antiperspirant, I felt a bit wet under my arms and I do not like that feeling, or how it looks on my clothes. I decided that on the days I wear Burberry, I can use a little of the unscented Secret stick, and some of the Burberry spray on top of it. Problem solved! I tried it, and it worked fine.

I was concerned the Secret might somehow alter the smell of the Burberry spray, but it didn’t seem to affect it at all. I would highly recommend this lovely spray for all lovers of classic Burberry fragrance. Just don’t expect a miracle in 100 degree heat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348021415330928/k2311a028/2.8.11