McDonald’s Ranch Snack Wrap  » Food  »
  • A decent lunch would cost me $8-10 depending on what I get
  • I was suprisingly delicious and I ordered one more
  • Ranch is definitely the best choice when it comes to McDonald's snack wrap

• by Miss Hana Banana

Not a lot of people like McDonald’s. Living in New York with bunch of health nuts, I never really had anyone to go with to McDonald’s. But it is everywhere so I always see their new products. I only go there for chicken nuggets but this has changed since I tried McDonald’s ranch snack wrap.

I work in Midtown Manhattan and food is very expensive. A decent lunch would cost me $8-10 depending on what I get. There are times when I am short

of money and I have to resort to eating fast food to get through to the next payday.

I went inside McDonald’s to get a 4-pc chicken nuggets off the dollar menu. I saw their big ad of the new snack wrap. It was only $1.49 so I figured I should give it a try. I was trying to lose weight that time but since I was in a fastfood there’s no way I’m getting anything A grade. I absolutely loved it! A snack ...

• wrap is a chicken strip (grilled or crispy) in a bed of lettuce wrapped in tortilla. I was thinking maybe this is over 300calories. I was suprisingly delicious and I ordered one more. I ordered it crispy and it was nt greasy at all. It had the ight amount of ranch dressing and I just loved how every ingredient blands well together.

I googled the Nutrition facts and found out one wrap has 330 calories with 16g of fat. Quite a lot if

you compare it to regular food, but quite okay if you compare it to an 800-calorie big mac. I have the nack of eating the same food over ad over again if I lke something and this was what happened. I ate this everyday until I got tired of it and never ate it again. I have tried their other sauces - Honey mustard and barbecue but I did not like it. Ranch is definitely the best choice when it comes to McDonald’s snack wrap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278021415280928/k2311a028/2.8.11