King Kong  » Movies  »
  • I didn't care to watch the old King Kong, because I don't like older movies
  • Jack Black I thought was a good character as a struggling movie producer
  • Other than that I recommend watching this movie to all

• by Seena
      When I saw the preview to King Kong, I knew it was a must seen movie . I was right. I didn’t care to watch the old King Kong, because I don’t like older movies. However, the new one, even though created in modern times, shows the world from the 1920s perspective, which I loved.

Naomi Watts was a great character for the role of the heroine. She is absolutely stunning. Jack Black I thought was a good character as a struggling movie producer.

He had an idea of this love story taking place on this deserted, mysterious place… Skull

Island. Just thinking of the name, gives one chills. Wait til you see the actual place.

I don’t really understand how there were native people (more like scary creatures) that lived there and no one knew about it. I guess it was a unique idea to ave it in a place where no ones heard of. This is King Kong’s land… he is the king of the island.

It’s great to see the way they depict the gorilla… 25 feet tall, strong and proud. He is not scared of anything, even the dinosaurs in the movie! Yea this was an interesting twist. It was a great movie… but they had some unusual characters.

When Naomi Watts gets captured by Kong, the men who are on the trop go through an arduous journey to find her. On the way they encounter dinosaurs, including rapters! Since when do dinosaurs exist in the 1920s?? Later in the movie, Naomi Watts meets up with T-REX who, Kong kills and protects her from. After running from and fighting the dinosaurs, the crew encounter these huge insects! 5 feet long roaches and other insects I’ve never seen.

It was very disturbing to see these armored men die being ...

• King Kong
      eaten by a roach. Overall the movie was great. It’s hard for some people to believe that animals can fall in love.

But Kong surely did fall in love with the beatiful Watts and in the end it was beauty that killed him as stated in the movie. The men finally captured Kong and brought him back to New York to be displayed for a play. Jack Black’s love story did not work, because all of the film was destroyed by the dinosaurs! So the next idea was to have a play where people can stare at the beast.

This was

cruel in my opinion. In the end, he is with Watts, but police shoot at him abou t100 times until he finally falls from the Empire State Building! It was a sad ending. Overall it was a great movie with a few clips that were not realistic.

One being the dinosaurs and the huge insects. The second that after all those fighting and chase scenes and adventure in the woods, most of the people are still not bleeding, especially Naomi Watts. Her face always appeared flawless, which is not realistic at all! Other than that I recommend watching this movie to all!

King Kong

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703141500431/k2311a0327/3.27.07