Nextel / Sprint Phone Sevice  » Cellular services  »
  • Which means if someone call me, I can talk for free as long as I like

• by Bonny
      A while back Nextel merged with Sprint, however I really have not seen anything different in the service I recieve. Nextel still has great service! Nextel has many phones, coverage, service, accessories & features to choose from. Some of the plans include: Power pack plan, power pack family plan, national free incoming plan, business essentials plan, Blackberry unlimited email & web to name a few.

With all phone plans you get unlimited Nextel walkie-talkie, free long distance, unlimited nights

& weekends, 7pm nights & free weekends. There are plenty more services Nextel offers, such as: Walkie- Talkie, email, International GPS, ringtones, games, web services, multi messaging, text messaging & instant messaging, as well so much more.

Of course all these services cost money. I wish I could have a few of these services, but at the moment I can’t afford them.

Nextel is great! The customer care line people are friendly, and very helpful. I have called customer ...

• service a lot, for various things, and have always been satisfied! I have not had anything negitive happen yet.

All the people are well informed , and know what they are talking about. The service itself is really good.

I always have service, and don’t think I’ve really ran into any dead spots with my phone. The phone plan I have is the free icoming plan plan, with 200 minutes.

Which means if someone call me, I can talk

for free as long as I like! I also have free nights & weekend & long distance. I am really happy with Nextel.

Back in January they sent me a notice about re-newing my contract with them, and when I did I got $70 off my next phone bill, in apprecation for re- newing my contract with them. So this made me very Happy! I have no plans of ever switching my phone service, because I am very satisfied with Nextel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222703141490431/k2311a0327/3.27.07