Peabo Bryson (singer)
  • One of my favourite soul singers from the nineteen nineties was the singer Peabo Bryson
  • One of the things that I like the most about the soul singer Peabo Bryson is his voice, and style of singing
  • I would recommend Peabo Bryson’s music to lovers of both old and new soul music

• by Redtape

One of my favourite soul singers from the nineteen nineties was the singer Peabo Bryson. Although I am not usually a fan of soul music, some of his hits are among the few soul songs I actually like, and most of them were released in the period of the nineteen nineties.

One of the things that I like the most about the soul singer Peabo Bryson is his voice, and style of singing. His is one of the

few male R&B and soul singers that I can honestly say that have never sounded like they were straining at some point during their singing, in concert performances I have seen of him online. I have never had the privilege to see him live. To me, Peabo Bryson’s singing always sounds very cool, relaxed and natural sometimes as if he is simply talking.

Recently, I have not heard much from the singer Peabo Bryson, and so I am ...

• unsure if he has released any albums or still performs. However, I guess my ignorance might be attributed to the fact that I have not been following his activities up directly.

Nevertheless, some of Peabo Bryson’s hit songs that I can remember are “Beauty and the Beast”, which he did for the soundtrack for the Disney animated film of the same title, along with the singer Celine Dion. It used to be my favourite when I was much younger.

There were also songs like “A Whole New World” which was done with the singer Regina Belle for the soundtrack of Disney’s “Aladdin”. That was also one of my favourites when I was younger. He also sung hits such as “Tonight I Celebrate My Love” with Roberta Flack, “If Ever You’re in My Arms Again”, “Can You Stip the Pain” and “Show and Tell”.

I would recommend Peabo Bryson’s music to lovers of both old and new soul music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147021414821228/k2311a027/2.7.11