Lenny Kravitz (musician)
  • At the same time though, I thought that the bad boy image he was portraying at the time was a bit much for me
  • Three of my favourite songs from Lenny Kravitz are his song “Again” which was the first one of his songs that had caught my attention, “Fly Away” and the song “American Woman” which I think that he did some time ago in the nineteen nineties
  • I recommend Lenny Kravitz’s music to rock music fans who would like to hear a different sound

• by Redtape

The first time I heard of the rockstar Lenny Kravitz was a couple years ago when I was in in my early years of high school. That was in the early two thousands, and I immediately feel in love with his number one hit at the time, “Again”. At the same time though, I thought that the bad boy image he was portraying at the time was a bit much for me. For example,

in the video for “Again” he just strolls nude across the screen, and I was in my early teens at that time and that was a bit of a shocker for me.

Over the years I had become more and more familiar with the image that was Lenny Kravitz’s music. What I had liked about Lenny Kravits’s music is that most of the songs that I have listened to usually has a catchy mix of ...

• rock, funk and pop. Maybe, there is something else as well. However, I have never ever heard any of his songs that I can personally classify as just one single genre.

nineties.

One side of Lenny Kravitz that I never got to see until recently though was his acting side, which I got a glimpse of some time ago in the movie “Precious”. I thought he actually did pretty well, and his character seemed so much unlike the badboy image he seemed to have created for himself as a rockstar.

I recommend Lenny Kravitz’s music to rock music fans who would like to hear a different sound.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147021414811228/k2311a027/2.7.11