Bare Minerals Primer
  • And I’m always in a hurry in the morning anyway, so I decided to just skip my primer
  • I have noticed that the primer has actually helped clear up my skin

• by pennylane

I have been a Bare Minerals user for about three years now. However, I recently discovered that I had been using the wrong shade. So, when I went to the store one of the sales associates helped me pick out a new shade that suited me better and gave me little tips and tricks to make my makeup stay on longer. She asked me if I used the primer. I could not remember the last time I had used the primer.

It came with my foundation when I had bought it about two years ago. But after a while, I stopped using the primer thinking it was an unnecessary step. And I’m always in a hurry in the morning anyway, so I decided to just

skip my primer. I asked her if their primers go back, to which she replied no.

So, I came home and dug out the little bottle of primer that I had stored away. The next morning, I remembered to use it. I pumped out less than dime size amount and applied it all over my face after I had applied my moisturizer. The difference was unbelievable.

My makeup lasted all daylong and some more. I had put on my make up around 11am and it lasted until 11pm. I had a really long day, and did not even have time to check up on my make up. Around five or six I went to the restroom and briefly looked at my face in the mirror,

• my make up looked flawless.

And then when I came home at night, it still looked really good. I was amazed. Usually I am one of those people who go to the bathroom every two hours to fix or reapply or to just check on my makeup. And I know that isn’t normal.

Now I have learned to stop worrying about what I look like. If you use all the right products when you apply your makeup in the morning, you don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day. I have learned that primer, especially for your foundation, is really important. Also, the mineral veil is supposed to make your make up last all day.

However, I usually skip the mineral

veil because I just forget about it sometimes.

Also, the sales lady said that the primer would help with my skin condition. I have a few acne scars and occasionally break out. I have noticed that the primer has actually helped clear up my skin.

I don’t know if it’s my imagination, but ever since I started using it my acne has started clearing out. I really like Bare Minerals, but sometimes you have to learn from the pros how to apply it. I watched the sales lady apply it on my face, and how I do it exactly how she did it. And, she also told me little tips and tricks to make it look better.

I follow her tips and it has made all the difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021414711228/k2311a027/2.7.11