The Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Waterproof
  • With this one, I don’t mind taking the extra time to remove my eye makeup because it makes my lashes look amazing
  • However, I decided that spending that much money on mascara every two to three months was a little ridiculous, even for me
  • When I was visiting my sister a few months, ago I noticed a pink tube of mascara in her bathroom
  • So, when I returned home I bought a tube of my own and have been using this ever since

• by pennylane

I usually wear non-waterproof mascaras. I had never actually tried a waterproof one. When I ran out of my regular Falsies mascara, I went to target to get a new one. I accidentally picked up the waterproof one. Not realizing that it was waterproof, I opened it and applied it to my eyelashes. And wow, I was amazed.

It actually stayed on all day long. Usually I have to keep reapplying it every now and then throughout the day. However, this had stayed on without me realizing why. I just thought that they had changed the formula or something. But I soon discovered that my mascara said “waterproof.

” Now, I had stayed away from waterproof mascaras for a reason. One, they dry out your lashes like crazy. Two, its really

hard to remove waterproof mascara at night. With this one, I don’t mind taking the extra time to remove my eye makeup because it makes my lashes look amazing. And I don’t have to worry about reapplying it throughout the day.

Also, this one is in intense black so it does wonders to my lashes; it does things that no other mascara has done.

People who know me know that I am beauty obsessed. And I am very picky about my mascara. I cannot have my lashes clumping and I cannot have flakes underneath my eyes. I have tried to many mascaras.

I used to be a loyal user of the Diorshow mascara. I used it for years. However, I decided that spending that much money on mascara every two ...

• to three months was a little ridiculous, even for me. I would rather spend that much money on foundation and skin care. When I started using drugstore mascaras, I tried numerous one.

But I still kept searching for the kind of effect that Diorshow had on my lashes. When I was visiting my sister a few months, ago I noticed a pink tube of mascara in her bathroom. I had actually never tried this one before, so I picked it up and put it on. I was amazed. It’s dramatic effects closely resembled that of Diorshow.

So, when I returned home I bought a tube of my own and have been using this ever since. Now, I am actually afraid to use any other mascara. However, I do have to

mention one thing though. It seems as if a lot of drugstore mascaras are too wet or too runny when you first open them. The consistency of this mascara was a little weird also.

But after maybe about a week of me opening the mascara, it went back to being normal. So what I do is I buy a new tub of mascara about two weeks before I run out, and then I open the new tube and let it just sit there for a week or so. And then I will start using it. I don’t know if its just me who has noticed this, but it was the same case with the another Maybelline mascara that I had tried (it’s the one that comes in a green and pink tube).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021414691228/k2311a027/2.7.11