New Chapter’s Immunity Take Care Dietary Supplement
  • I decided to buy New Chapter's Immunity Take Care Dietary Supplement in a box of 30 lozenge's
  • After two weeks I noticed I wasn't waking up in the night worried or aching from nutrient loss to my muscles

• by Melissa Glenn

I am a huge believer in Naturopathy and using natural products to promote my healing and well being. Recently after a bad bout of illness and a really bad ear infection, my immune system was feeling really run down. I couldn’t understand it at first, I had had three different types of antibiotics and my ear at least was finally feeling better. Lost as to why I felt so awful, I went to my local natural foods store to see if they had anything that could help me. The Clerk suggested I try a brand of products called New Chapter’s and

to take their Immunity Take Care Dietary Supplement.

I was hesitant at first because I had in my head that I needed some type of natural medicine. The Clerk showed me New Chapter’s box and I read it with interest. This Take Care Dietary Supplement is actually an immune system booster. The source of these herbal capsules are Elderberry, and the box stated how Elderberry had been used to help people since the time of Hippocrates in the fifth century B.C. I also read that these dietary supplements have to be called that, as New Chapter’s is not marketing them as an

official medicine, only a helpful medicine. Well I had had it with medicine’s! My whole body ached and I was constantly tired. The Clerk told me that although antibiotics cures ear ache they deplete the rest of my body of nutrients and I could do well to put some back in.

I decided to buy New Chapter’s Immunity Take Care Dietary Supplement in a box of 30 lozenge’s. I liked the fact that the box states that this is a 100% Vegetarian product and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Even the cardboard box is made with recycled cardboard and imprinted with ...

• New Chapter's Immunity Take Care Dietary Supplement
      recycled ink and is fully bio-degradable. New Chapter’s also uses something called DARTvision to make its supplements. What this means is that each supplement has a unique fingerprint, so the herbal ingredients are always stable, unlike other companies who just throw natural ingredients together.

Well, the lozenges were small and round and did indeed taste like berries! I began taking one a day, and after a week I began to notice I had a little more energy. After two weeks I noticed I wasn’t waking up in the night worried or aching from nutrient loss to my muscles. After three weeks I have twice the energy I had before, despite our rather tedious Canadian winters. I am sold on this Elderberry supplement and will continue taking them until Spring when I get my full strength back.

If you like me are feeling run down from any type of medical ailment or recovering from surgery then try New Chapter’s Immunity take care Immune System Enhancer. It really does work, and it is available in major supermarkets or any natural health foods store. It isn’t cheap at about $30 a bottle, but I feel so much better I would have paid double the price to get my health back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347021414611228/k2311a027/2.7.11