Motorola i730 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • My phone also has the walkie talkie, which I really love, because I talk a lot on my walkie talkie to many people
  • The one feature I don't like at all is the airplane mode
  • The manual was not helpful for this problem

• by Bonny
      I’ve had my Motorola i730 cell phone for over a year. I have not had any problems with it. The i730 is a good size phone, it’s not too small or to big. The phone fits well in my hand. I also like the crome body as well.

My Motorola is a flip phone. The reception is always clear, and I don’t get many dropped calls. The phone is durable, I have dropped it a few times, and it’s still fine. The i730 is easy to navigate and set up.

The manual is kinda confusing however. The screen is bright and easy to

read. My phone also has the walkie talkie, which I really love, because I talk a lot on my walkie talkie to many people. I also like the speaker feature, this way I can talk and drive.

I just keep my phone down,and out of site. Here in NY it is against the law, to talk on your phone, and drive, even though all the police do it. I also like the voice record feature, here you can record a conversation, or leave a memo for yourself, which is really cool. It is easy to add or delete people on your contact list.

...

• The phone does not come with any games, so you must buy them, which means you have to get internet service on your phone, which soes cost extra each month on your cell phone bill. I find it worth it though, because you get ringtones, screen savers & games. There are also other internet services you can use on your phone. The phone is also GPS capable, but I don’t use this feature, as it cost extra money.

The phone also has a date book, call counters, memo, and java apps. The one feature I don’t like at all is the airplane mode.

I got stuck in that mode for 2 days, and could’nt get out of it. The manual was not helpful for this problem.

In the airplane mode, you can’t make any call, nor take any call. I don’t even remember how I got out of that mode. Another thing is I can’t text message anyone, as I have to have a Nextel plan for that. I however can recieve text messages.

I got the Motorola i730 free when I signed up with Nextel. All in all I am truly happy with my phone. I guess I will use the phone till it dies on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372703141460431/k2311a0327/3.27.07