Joey New York Correct A Line for Eye Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love applying this eye gel as aside from the plumping effect that I achieve, I also can rest assured that I am keeping my eyes area from further damage or aging
  • However, I still love them and I will definitely repurchase when I am out

• by janicemic

I have a couple of lines under my eyes that really bother me. They make me appear older than I am and I am constantly in search of the “it” product to get rid of them. I must say that I have not find the one product that will reverse the damage on my under eyes but I have found a couple that does improve the appearance of the lines. I was introduced to Joey NY Correct a Line for eyes by my girlfriends. They have been using this baby for months before they spill the secret to me.

This eye cream comes in a really nice looking jar. The

jar is smoked thus has a really classy look to it. I can barely see the remaining of the eye gel however I still love this packaging. I also love the ingredients of this eye gel as it has Vitamin C in them which is great anti oxidant property for my eyes. I love applying this eye gel as aside from the plumping effect that I achieve, I also can rest assured that I am keeping my eyes area from further damage or aging. Aside from Vitamin C, this eye gel is also packed with Hyaluronic Acid which is a great moisturizing property for my eyes. I can not tell you how much I love the eye gel when I have them on my eye area. They are like an elixir of youth for my eyes. The Hyaluronic Acid works really great in supplying moisture to my eyes.

The texture of the gel is very thick. With this thick consistency I am glad to say that a little does goes a long way with this eye gel. They are a little pricey at $34 per jar however I have been using them for almost 4 months and yet I have not reach the bottom of the jar. I love that the gel is not sticky and it dries up ...

• Joey New York Correct A Line for Eye Treatment
      pretty fast. Upon application, the skin around my eyes seems to have drunk the elixir up like no tomorrow.

The eye gel is not sticky and I adore them more when there is no scent to the eye gel. I have smooth too much of the eye gel on my first application and even though they are not sticky they do not seem to dry thoroughly and thus I have trouble applying my eye make up. However, when I dab just a little of product on my under eye, this eye gel seem to work wonder on plumping up my lines. They seem to provide a really air brushed effect

on my lines and I love how my under eyes appear so smooth and moisturized. They work like primer that prepares my eye area for make up.

The result is also long lasting as my lines are not as visible and they are not dry like they used to be throughout 6 hours of wearing. I also use this gel on my lips to soften my lips lines and I love how they make my lips appear plumper than they are. The result is not super obvious just a slight improvement on my lips. However, I still love them and I will definitely repurchase when I am out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021414531128/k2311a027/2.7.11