Compliments Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce

• by ibizaspain

I was looking for a perfect sweet chili sauce I needed for my kebab. Compliments has a huge variety of products from personal care, home care and food. I bought their Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce in 350 ml. This sauce is for fried shrimps, fried chicken and other fried dishes. This sauce is also perfect for pizza if you opt for sweet chili taste. But for me, it is good to use this on

fried viand.

I prefer the consistency of this sauce. It is like Del Monte’s Hot and Chili ketchup but this has finer consistency. It is not watery like other brands such as Tabasco wherein it feels like ordinary liquid. This product is thick and a bit plumply when you mix it. I also like that the color was just moderate. I do not want a sauce when it is too red or colored exaggeratedly ...

• just to emulate the chili material on it. This sauce does not have that extraordinary smell. I prefer sauce to be like this. When it is sweet chili category, it rarely has smell. But I really do not want that sour outburst from its aroma, as if it is like bell pepper gone wrong. At least with this product, it is in moderation. Whatever aroma I was able to picked out, it was
        very pleasant and all right.

The taste is also amazing. For a sweet chili sauce, I want sweetness to prevail but the hints of chili should only be an after taste. This is what I experienced with this brand. It provides that mixture of extremes, too sweet but hot at the same time. The taste is the very important thing in any sauce because a condiment can add to your growing appetite while eating something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277021414411128/k2311a027/2.7.11