Christian Liberty Academy Satellite School System  » Education  »
Illinois
  • They are reasonable with their rates since there is a cost, however, they do have a payment plan to allow you to strive toward your goals
  • I highly recommend them when you wish to school your children in a well organized manner

• by Rebecca Haughn
      The homeschooling company that we get our supplies from is located in Illinois and have been great to be associated with. The Christian Liberty Academy Satellite School System is faith based but not limited to that.

We had a calamity in our

lives one year and they were great to communiciate with so that we could continue in our quest to homeschool our children.

We get scannable tests, work books, the California Achievement test and teacher editions.

There is a book list for the book ...

• reports that are required also.

There are tutorials online also when you need them for example in working Algebra.

We even get gradecards in the mail.

Once my children reach graduation we can attend a ceremony in Illinois for a celebration.

They

are reasonable with their rates since there is a cost, however, they do have a payment plan to allow you to strive toward your goals.

I highly recommend them when you wish to school your children in a well organized manner.

monalisa hanson says :

Hello and greetings. I live here in Quintana Roo Mexico and i wish to home school my children my husband is a u.s. citizen and we are bilingual. I home school my children in Spanish with the guidance of IE EA . But we are not satisfied with the program and we want to give them a christian schooling. Is it passable to git your program here in Mexico.How much does it cost. I have 3 children.Ages 12-15-17 I`m Sure that thy will be behind most children of there age. But thy read and spike English very good… Can you help us? thank you Monalisa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502703141430431/k2311a0327/3.27.07