Careline Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E in 101  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I was not expecting too much from this shade as I usually look washed out with skin toned nude shades
  • I only bought this as I thought that I might be proven wrong once I applied it on my lips
  • Finally, on the day when I decided to apply this on my lips, I was really proven wrong
  • I could see myself using this more often than the rest of the colors that I bought from this lip gloss line
  • I would definitely recommend this to all ladies out there, for those who are looking for a nice peach toned shades with no annoying shimmers and something light for lips, most of all, for those who are looking for a cheap lip gloss but with a very good quality

• by hidge

The Product Number 101 shade is a matte light brown shade that appears peachy on my lips.

The container is a test tube-like plastic casing with a chrome-colored cap where the doe-foot applicator is attached.

This has a sweet watermelon scent but I did not detect any sweet taste from this.

This has a creamy but thin consistency like a liquid lipstick.

The retail price for this lip product is Php60 or a little more than a dollar.

My Experience and Opinion I was not expecting too much from this shade as I usually look washed out with skin toned nude shades. I only bought this as I thought that I might be proven wrong once I applied it on my lips.

Finally, on the day when I decided to apply this on my lips, I was really proven wrong. After putting a lip balm on my lips, I applied this on my lips and I

got pleasantly surprised to discover that this is a very flattering shade. This color could be deceiving from the way it looks from the tube. It rather looks more rown in the tube but on my lips, this appeared more of a neutral peach color which is really flattering for my skin tone. I could see myself using this more often than the rest of the colors that I bought from this lip gloss line. This does not wash me out at all which means that this would be really ideal to be used anytime in the morning or in the evening.

As I have mentioned above, I used a lip balm before this because the formula of this lip gloss is not really glossy. This is more of a liquid lipstick that ends up semi matte a few minutes after application. I have also learned from other reviews that this has a drying effect,

• so I decided to be cautious which made me decide of putting a lip balm prior to this.

I am not sure how moisturizing this product could be without the use of a lip balm, but considering that I put a lip balm before this, I would say that this feels moisturizing, making my lips feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth to rub together. However, this did not make my lips to “look” smooth.

I used this lip gloss indoor, specifically, inside our house and after an hour since I put this, I checked the mirror and discovered that this still looked almost just as fresh as the first time I applied it. My lips still felt emollient and soft, and the color was still obviously there on my lips. I believe this could last for around three to five hours without heavy drinking or eating.

This may be a local cheap lip gloss but this has an

incredible impressive quality like high-end cosmetic brands could offer. Finally, I did not experience any lip irritation or allergic reaction from this product.

The Bottom Line I really, really like this shade. It could be deceiving from the tube, so for those who are expecting for this shade to appear nude color on their lips, they might need to manage their expectation as this turned out to be peach toned instead on my lips, which I ironically liked a lot. I would definitely recommend this to all ladies out there, for those who are looking for a nice peach toned shades with no annoying shimmers and something light for lips, most of all, for those who are looking for a cheap lip gloss but with a very good quality.

Pros Full coverage, very flattering for my complexion, no shimmers or sparkles, fairly long lasting.

Cons Lacks thickness and glossiness.

Would I buy this product again?

Maybe no just because I already have too many lip glosses to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021414161128/k2311a027/2.7.11