Virtual Studio Free Software Download  » Software  »
  • I think it is a little more complicated to use and I find that I only use certain aspects of it

• by Annabel Roy

I have several photographic enhancement suites downloaded on my computer. One such download is Virtual Studio. As with all photographic software they are all a variation on a theme. Virtual Studio is no exception.

Virtual studio allows you to adjust the image, with the usual auto adjust as well as brightness and contrast, gamma, colour balance, colour temperature, hue and saturation, shadow and highlights, curves, histogram, sharpen and blur, noise reduction and red eye remove. You can rotate, flip, crop to selection, resize image and resize canvas. As I said you can do most of

the things you can do with any other image editing suite.

The main difference with Virtual Studio is that you can have a copyright printed on your image as well as other text e.g. the name of the image. There is also a facility to change the overall colour of the image. Say if you feel the image is a little too blue, then this can be changed as you are shown a variety of options of how the image will look with the emphasis on different colours.

The other thing with Virtual Studio is it’s ...

• capability to allow you to completely change the appearance of you image. By clicking on the virtual photographer you can turn your image into a work of art. There are literally hundreds of variations and you can spend hours playing with an image, trying out different effects.

Comparing Virtual Studio with all the others, I would say that it certainly has most of the same attributes. I think it is a little more complicated to use and I find that I only use certain aspects of it. I use the copyright facility a lot. I haven’t

found any of the others that I have downloaded with this option. The other great thing about it that it is free to download. As for recommending it to others, it probably wouldn’t be my first choice, but comes a very close second.

For anyone wanting to sell their photos and not wishing to go the a stock photo site, but still wanting the protection of copyright, then I think Virtual Studio is the one for you. Also if you want to change your images into art, then Virtual Studio is also the one for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 307021414121128/k2311a027/2.7.11