Faded Glory Men’s Original Fit Jeans (Product Item Number: 002393600)
  • I like to have an assortment of jeans, some of which are more form-fitting and others that are a bit looser, and that's why I bought these jeans
  • I didn't have any choice in color because they only came in a dark, dark, shade of blue, but that wasn't something that made me consider possibly skipping past these jeans
  • It's simply a convenience issue that I can button and unbutton these jeans with relative ease
  • I'm happy though that the button isn't too big, because had it been, it might be a little odd looking
  • I bought other clothes sold under Walmart brands in the past and some of those clothes are going on eleven or twelve years old, so I think these jeans will last me a very long time and I should be able to wear them for many years to come, as long as I don't go and put on weight

• by CirclingCanvas

The Faded Glory Men’s Original Fit Jeans can only be found at Walmart stores as the “Faded Glory” brand is an exclusive Walmart store brand. I was able to pick up a pair for just under ten dollars. They were the most reasonably priced jeans I could find in the store at the time. The cheaper price didn’t seem to indicate that the product was inferior to the name brand jeans, though. The denim material was smooth to the touch and comfortable and the jeans in general seemed as if they had been made with care and attention to detail. The comfort of the jeans can be partially attributed to the fact that they aren’t form-fitting tight jeans. They’re kind of baggy, especially around the legs, even though I picked out a pair in the size that I wear.

I like to have an assortment of jeans, some of which are more form-fitting and others that are a bit looser, and that’s why I bought these jeans. I didn’t have any choice in color because they only came in a dark, dark, shade of blue, but that wasn’t something that made me consider possibly skipping past these jeans. The color of the jeans was fine and since they felt comfortable, plus the price was right in my eyes, so I went ahead and bought them and I’ve been happy with them since.

Naturally, one of the things that I checked carefully before I purchased these jeans was the zipper. I wanted to be sure that the zipper wasn’t prone to sticking and that it worked without any other problems. The zipper seemed fine and I haven’t had any problems

with it since purchasing the jeans. I was also pleased to find that the slit in the material where the button goes was wide and the button itself was big enough where it’s easy to slide the button through the opening in the material. It’s simply a convenience issue that I can button and unbutton these jeans with relative ease. I’m happy though that the button isn’t too big, because had it been, it might be a little odd looking. The jeans have the usual pockets placed in the usual places, like on the side and in the back. I can fit my entire hand in each of the pockets, so there’s a decent amount of space one’s wallet or other items that a person may be carrying. There’s sufficient room when it comes to the belt loops, too.

• Faded Glory Men's Original Fit Jeans (Product Item Number: 002393600)
      I don’t find it a struggle to push through most of my belts through the loops, but again, like the button, the loops aren’t too, too big, so some wider belts won’t fit well. Basically though, I think these jeans are pretty well designed.

The Faded Glory Men’s Original Fit Jeans were a welcomed addition to my line of jeans that I own. They’re a bit too heavy for really hot weather, more so than some of my other jeans that I own, so I typically only wear these jeans when the temperatures are in the seventies or below. Otherwise, I feel hot, sticky and uncomfortable if I try to wear these jeans when the temperatures are in the eighties or higher. The jeans that I buy don’t have to be year-round jeans though, so I’m okay with only being

able to wear them around certain times of the year. They may last longer as a result since they won’t be exposed to as much wear and tear. I bought other clothes sold under Walmart brands in the past and some of those clothes are going on eleven or twelve years old, so I think these jeans will last me a very long time and I should be able to wear them for many years to come, as long as I don’t go and put on weight! Obviously though, I want to buy clothes that not only look nice in my eyes, but will last for a good, long time, and those qualities I’ve typically found in the Walmart brands of clothing, and so far, I’m seeing those qualities in these jeans. For all the aforementioned reasons, I’m rating these jeans a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 557021414081128/k2311a027/2.7.11