Dior Addict 2 Perfume
  • I think that this perfume is suitable for any age

• by Gina Gott

A good friend of mine surprised me with a bottle of this lovely girlie girl perfume. It has a young and playful scent to it mixed with a little bit of sophistication. I completely fell in love with it. It is not a loud and heavy scent , but it gets the message across. The message is that whoever wears it will feel beautiful and sexy. For a softer scent , this one really got to me. It is a little expensive , but trust me when I say it is worth it. I am a big fan of Christian Dior perfumes and makeups , and this one is just another winner in my book.

This scent is made up of many different floral and fruity notes. It

has freesia , orange , and grapefruit in it. There is also some : bergamot , pineapple , pomegranate , lily of the valley , watermelon , lotus , sandalwood , and white musk. There is also some cedar in it that adds a nice woodsy scent to it. This perfume smells great! I wear it to work and enjoy getting tons of compliments on it. It is a great day or night scent. It is one of those fragrances that is good for just about any occasion.

This scent is neither to light or to powerful. It is just the right mix. It is soft , but very noticeable. It is not offensive in any way. It has decent staying power too. I can apply it in ...

• the morning and it will last all day. Even when I can’t smell it anymore on myself , I have still gotten compliments from it. This kind of scent usually doesn’t appeal to my husband , but he loves it. It is a feminine scent that guys like as well. It doesn’t get much better than that!

I think that this perfume is suitable for any age. It is popular with the young crowd , and will make mature women feel flirty and playful. I recommend it for everyone. The price is a little expensive , but worth it for this great quality scent. You can find it at Macy’s. They sell a 1.7 oz bottle for about $67.00. One bottle lasts a good amount of time though ,

since the perfume lasts. The bottle itself is very cute and modern looking with of course a pink theme to it.

All in all , this would make a great perfume for anyone. It is good for any occasion , day or night. The scent is not to over bearing , but it will get you attention. It is a very happy scent , and makes me feel good each time I spritz it on. There is really nothing bad to say about it. I wish it was a little cheaper , but it is worth the original price. Try it out , and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It is truly a perfume that will make you feel like you are a princess.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567021414041128/k2311a027/2.7.11