Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Bakery Style Cinnamon Sticks with Icing
2.5
  • The icing, while sweet, also seemed scarce, and thus failed to make these cinnamon sticks as sweet as I thought they would be
  • I still enjoyed them, but I was definitely a little disappointed in the overall flavor of this dessert
  • They were a little crispy, once they cooled down that is, but the problem there was, cinnamon sticks with icing taste best when they're hot
  • I would've enjoyed these cinnamon sticks more if I could have enjoyed them while they were hot as well as crispy, but that wasn't exactly possible
  • Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen Bakery Style Cinnamon Sticks with Icing have a delicious sounding name and smell quite good when they're cooking in the oven, and they also look very appetizing once they're done baking

• by CirclingCanvas

Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Bakery Style Cinnamon Sticks with Icing is a dessert that comes shaped like a pizza. For three dollars and fifty-nine cents, a person can purchase this nearly twenty-two ounce dessert that goes in the oven. This is a dessert that’s best suited for a family or three or four because of its size. It’s also best if it’s completely eaten the night its made since sticking leftover cinnamon sticks in the refrigerator and then reheating them causes some of the crispiness to fade and they

get a little tougher. They definitely aren’t as enjoyable reheated.

This wasn’t a dessert though that particularly blew me away when I ate it the night I made it. There was sufficient cinnamon for these sticks to be labeled “cinnamon” but there wasn’t a generous enough amount of cinnamon flavor to blow me away with. The icing, while sweet, also seemed scarce, and thus failed to make these cinnamon sticks as sweet as I thought they would be. I still enjoyed them, but I was definitely a little disappointed in ...

• the overall flavor of this dessert. They were a little crispy, once they cooled down that is, but the problem there was, cinnamon sticks with icing taste best when they’re hot. When they hot, they were kind of limp and soft. I would’ve enjoyed these cinnamon sticks more if I could have enjoyed them while they were hot as well as crispy, but that wasn’t exactly possible.

Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Bakery Style Cinnamon Sticks with Icing have a delicious sounding name and smell quite good when they’re cooking in

the oven, and they also look very appetizing once they’re done baking. However, once I took a taste of one, my opinion of these cinnamon sticks dropped. Too soft when hot, too weak in cinnamon flavor and too skimpy with the icing are all things that popped into my mind. While I enjoyed the dessert to an extent, I didn’t find it to be the kind of dessert that I could really look forward to having. I doubt I’ll buy it again. Thus, I’m awarding this dessert a “5″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277021413981128/k2311a027/2.7.11