Avon Planet Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • The writing is in small black lettering and I think it looks quite clinical
  • You don’t have to rub too hard with this, but I like to give a good firm rub with this

• by leeanne160480

I have used all of the products in the Planet Spa range. They are all good. The range has been out in Avon for a few years and although you will end up paying a bit more for any of the things than you would do for other similar products in the Avon book, they are a different class of products so are worth that bit more.

This Body Scrub comes in a 150ml tube and the right price for this is £5. perhaps a bit expensive for a Body Scrub, but as always with Avon the items seem to be full price in 1 book, and on an offer in the next book. the last time I got this there was an offer of any 3 items

for £6, so to pay £2 per item is good in my eyes.

The tube for this may not look all that exciting or pretty. It is a light grey colour and there is a white pattern over the tube. The writing is in small black lettering and I think it looks quite clinical. This has a flip top lid and it stands on it’s lid so you should be able to get all of this out the tube. You can also cut the tube open and scrape it out this way and at least you will certainly be getting it all out this way. It just looks like a standard tube but I’m used to seeing more colourful ones. Anyway it’s what’s inside that counts anyway.

This scrub is ...

• part of the Dead Sea minerals range which is products that are used with resources from the Dead Sea. There is Dead Sea Salt in here.

The Scrub is quite a thick one and it is sort of like a Clay based product. There is lots of Grains of Salt dotted through this and although it is thick, once you squeeze some of this out and rub onto wet skin then this rubs in easily and effectively. You don’t have to rub too hard with this, but I like to give a good firm rub with this.

After this is rubbed into the areas you want to treat then just rinse off. This rinses off easily enough and even feeling the area that you have rubbed this into you

can feel that from the first use then any dry parts appear to be that bit smoother. I rub this into my Elbows as I always get dry skin there.

This isn’t really scented and you just get a clean, clinical and Salty scent from this which is alright. I tend to use a Scrub only every now and again and perhaps I should use it more often, but as I mentioned then even from the first go then I have seen results from this one.

So this does the job it’s meant to do and you can get this for an ok price most of the time. The Planet Spa range is meant to be like having Spa products but doing them at home, which I suppose it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021413891028/k2311a027/2.7.11