Avon Winter Rose Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It’s more Fruity scented Bubble bath that I go for, and this kind of scent didn’t sound like the kind I thought I would go for, but when it was on offer 1 time I thought I may as well try it
  • I think I got the 1 litre bottle when it was £2.50, so a half price offer
  • Not my favourite and I probably wouldn’t buy this again as there is so many other ones I like better but at least I gave this a try

• by leeanne160480

This was another Bubble bath that I hadn’t tried for a very long time. It’s more Fruity scented Bubble bath that I go for, and this kind of scent didn’t sound like the kind I thought I would go for, but when it was on offer 1 time I thought I may as well try it.

This is part of the quite large range in the Avon Bubble bath range. Most of the scents in here have been out for a while, but there is the odd new one. This has been out for a little while but not all that long.

This comes in the usual 500ml bottle and 1 litre bottle. The right price of the 500ml bottle is £4 and the 1 litre costs £5. so obviously the

1 litre works out a lot better value. This being Avon I would say the range is on offer every other book, and I tend to buy when it is on offer. After all why pay any more for something than you have to? I think I got the 1 litre bottle when it was £2.50, so a half price offer.

The 1 thing I always say in my reviews of this Bubble bath range is that I don’t like the design of the bottles. They look cheap and not that nice looking and I think surely they could be made to look nicer. The bottle is a thick frosted plastic bottle and you can see the red gel through the bottle. The writing is up the middle and clear ...

• enough to see but the most annoying bit is the thick plastic ridges that are up the side of the bottle. They just look ugly. The lid on this is ok and there is a foil seal which you break to use this.

The gel for this is thick so just a good sized blob of this under running water and you will get a good amount of Bubbles. I’ve never counted how long a bottle of this lasts and I’m only part the way through this one, but I would guess and say you would get about 18 good sized goes of this. So not bad value for money in a way.

The scent of this is alright. It is a pretty heavy Rose scent and don’t know that the

Winter part of this is, as this just smells like your typical Rose scent. it is a nice enough scent and even though Floral scents aren’t my favourite smell, this one is ok. After you are out the bath and dried off I could smell this scent a little on my skin, but the scent only lasted a short time and I couldn’t smell it anymore. I smelt this in my bathroom for a while as well.

This is an ok scent from a good range of bubble baths. Not my favourite and I probably wouldn’t buy this again as there is so many other ones I like better but at least I gave this a try. If you like Rose scented products then this would be the 1 for you.

Avon Winter Rose Bubble Bath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021413841028/k2311a027/2.7.11