John’s phone mobile phone
  • What I like the most about this extremely simple phone is that the battery lasts even more than three weeks, all of this because it is just the phone it has no texting and no other types of features, you can think of returning to the roots from where it all started
  • If you want to add a contact I can say that the process is pretty rudimentary, but at the same time I think that it is pretty cool

• by Brock

This is a review of the simplest phone I have ever seen. It’s called John’s phone, pretty weird name if I can say so, or maybe the company wanted to state that this can be the average Joe’s phone. I got this phone from a friend who lives in Germany and it is the business model.

In the box you will find a charger, but if you are going to order this phone in North America you are going to need a converter. Next thing we get is a headset so you can talk

through that.

Everything is simple and elegant. There is also a USB cable in the box.

What I like the most about this extremely simple phone is that the battery lasts even more than three weeks, all of this because it is just the phone it has no texting and no other types of features, you can think of returning to the roots from where it all started. Its design is like a remote control but with less buttons and has on the superior side a small display and that is it.

Everything is ...

• nice clean and simple. It is one of those phones that your grandparents are going to love.

The buttons are huge so people can see them and with the smaller phone these days that are pretty hard to use for older people that are getting cell phones for emergency situations the John’s phone is just perfect. If you want to add a contact I can say that the process is pretty rudimentary, but at the same time I think that it is pretty cool.

So if you want to add a contact in you

have to open up the back patch and there is a small block notes where you can write with your pen and that is it. I liked the fact that you can put the small block notes under the cap/ patch that I mentioned above, so you are sure that you have it with you every time and you won’t misplace it in your pockets.

That is about it, if you need a mobile phone that is more than simple or you just want to get out from the crowd then you have to take a look at John’s Phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377021413831028/k2311a027/2.7.11