2005 Kia Spectra LX Model  » Cars  »
  • The seats are soft and comfortable, and if you are short, as I am, you will not have a problem with steering being in your line of vision
  • The only other real issue I have had with the car is that it doesn't accellerate quickly enough sometimes, and I feel like I'm putting along trying to get it up to speed
  • I would recommend this car, but I would just warn that it's not going to be a no hassle vehicle

• by Debbie
      The 2005 Kia Spectra LX model is a decent choice for an economy car, but be prepared for a couple minor annoyances. Overall the car rides smoothly, is relatively quiet, and is very comfortable on the inside.

The seats are soft and comfortable, and if you are short, as I am, you will not

have a problem with steering being in your line of vision.

The headrests adjust to a comfortable level, no matter what your height.

My car is about as economy as the come, and I was prepared for the inconvenince of no power locks or cruise control that I loved in my last car, but I ...

• was not prepared for the problem of the steering column locking up whenever I did not line it up correctly at the same time I removed the key.

If this happens to you, bring the car in right away for repair, so that you are not stuck somewhere not able to get your key out

of the ignition.

The only other real issue I have had with the car is that it doesn’t accellerate quickly enough sometimes, and I feel like I’m putting along trying to get it up to speed.

I would recommend this car, but I would just warn that it’s not going to be a no hassle vehicle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92703141380431/k2311a0327/3.27.07