Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hair spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have always faced a hair problem, as my hair never stayed the way it should
  • Also, I like having a glamorous hairstyle and have my hair look good, and for this I use various hair products, but the one that matters the most is the Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hair spray produced by Schwarzkopf
  • Hearing this fancy name I was sure it would cost a lot, but he calmed me down and said I shouldn't worry, as this product is for everyday use and is surely affordable
  • I bought my first bottle of Taft Hairspray after hearing only good things about it, from both my hair stylist and friends
  • I recommend this product to all those hair obsessed people out there

• by shadowmike

I have always faced a hair problem, as my hair never stayed the way it should. Also, I like having a glamorous hairstyle and have my hair look good, and for this I use various hair products, but the one that matters the most is the Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hair spray produced by Schwarzkopf. I have tried hair gel, foam and even fibre cream, but nothing satisfied me like this hair spray.

I used to wake up in the morning and my hair would be all wrong, leaving me hopeless. I never managed to give my hair the shape I

wanted, and even if I did, it wouldn’t last for long, after an hour or so my hair falling down and ruining my perfect haircut.

The only times I had my hair stay up straight was when I was having it done at a saloon, the products used there being top class. Being a curious person, I asked a hair stylist from the saloon I was at, what kind of hair spray does he use, and he replied Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hair spray from Schwarzkopf.

Hearing this fancy name I was sure it would cost a lot, but he calmed me down and said I shouldn’t worry, as this product is for everyday use and is surely affordable. I bought my first bottle of Taft Hairspray after hearing only good things about it, from both my hair stylist and friends.

It cost me about 4 dollars, which is a very reasonable price compared to other rival products. It is produced by Schwarzkopf, a German company.

I gave it out a try right away and was very pleased with the outcome. My hair was staying the way I wanted and I wouldn’t need to worry about my hair falling, as this ...

• Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hair spray
      product is the strongest of its kind, and my hair wouldn’t change it position even if I slept on it.

Just amazing!

This hair spray comes in a white bottle and contains 250 ml. The word Sensitive from its name is because it doesn’t harm your skin, nor does it harm your hair.

It has quite a nice smell, which I just adore. This product is very hard to find, because there are many different types of Taft Hairspray, so you have to look carefully when buying one.

I remember once I bought foam instead of hairspray and had to return

it to the store, the bottles are very alike and you can get confused easily. I use this hair spray after I apply fibre cream, because I like to give my hair shape with the fibre cream and the fix it with the hair spray.

I sometimes dry my hair after, but that’s only when its really cold outside. I recommend this product to all those hair obsessed people out there.

If you are having a hard time making your hair stand the way you want it to, just apply Taft Sensitive Extra Strong hairspray, it will do it’s job very well and will not disappoint you.

Obatayo Faith says :

re : I recommend this product to all those hair obsessed people out there
Yeah it happens

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021413541028/k2311a027/2.7.11