Aussie aussome volume styling mousse in maximum hold  » Cosmetics  »
  • I guess it was because I enjoy trying so many different shampoo's, conditioners and styling aids that I forgot about this brand
  • As this was a maximum hold product I decided to give it a try

• by Melissa Glenn

I hadn’t bought an Aussie hair product in years. Can’t say why, I usually enjoyed them. I guess it was because I enjoy trying so many different shampoo’s, conditioners and styling aids that I forgot about this brand. Recently I was in my drug store and a bottle of Aussie aussome volume styling mousse in maximum hold caught my eye. My long curly hair is often unruly, and in the Canadian winters it can really get messy with all the wind we have. As this was a maximum hold product I decided to give it a try. I don’t remember if I ever bought this particular hair mousse before, but I will be buying it from now on.

Aussie is a

family run company. This 170gram canister in purple with a clear cap is very eye catching to me. It has the word aussie in white and then a decal of a white kangaroo above it. Below in green is aussoe volume and then in white that this is a styling mousse that ‘creates weightless, voluminous style’. The back of the canister has all kinds of information; and a 1-800 number for hair emergencies that I thought was really great.

Well, I washed my hair and went to use this new Aussie aussome volume styling mousse. Now the first suprise was when I decompressed the purple nozzle. I got this slight hissing sound and then a stream of mousse came into my ...

• hand and it was so cool! It came out the way toothpaste does, sort of in a curly pattern. I quickly rubbed it between my hands and then bent forward at the waist to apply it from root to tip. As I have very long hair I had to repeat this three times, and i have to say this hair mousse smells absolutely incredible!

I don’t know what exact scent I could call it, except it smelled to me like fresh flowers do in Springtime after the rain. The smell was not overpowering and it didn’t last after I blew dry my hair. What I did get when I blew dry my hair was soft manageable curls. My hair did not

get sticky, flat or unmanageable from this Aussie mousse, and despite my springy curls, they did stay in place all day even though it was very windy. Even better, I didn’t even have to use any hair spray.

This Ausie aussome volume styling mousse in maximum hold is perfect for any woman who has long curly hair that she struggles to keep in place during the day. The mousse is easy to use, pleasant to smell, and an absolute godsend for my hair.For more information visit www.aussie.com. This hair mousse retails for about $5.99CDN, which isn’t cheap, but it beats using a lot of other additional styling products, so in the end in my mind it does actually work out cheaper!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021413320528/k2311a026/2.6.11