Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle firming moisture cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then Garnier did a really cool thing in my opinion, they showed the 48ml pump bottle as the exact size it its when I got it out of the cardboard wrapping

• by Melissa Glenn

I have bought a lot of Garnier products over the years, and previously I had bought the eye cream from this Garnier Nutritioniste line. I had never bought the actual face cream because it had always been too much money for my budget. Recently my local drug store had a one dale 50% off sale and I was able to purchase the Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle firming moisture cream for just $12.99CDN plus tax. I was absolutely thrilled. The Cosmetician said this is a fabulous cream for women 35 and over, which is the category i fall into. She also said this cream would not clog my pores, and it would stop my jaw line

from becoming slack and giving away my age. I just had to get it home and try it.

This moisture cream has a very long name; Garnier is the name of the cream and this is from the Nutritioniste line. The reason they call this moisture cream ‘nutrition’ is because it contains skin nutrients Omega 3 and 6, the same that are found in fish and fish oil, and Rice protein which has proven results for making your skin soft and radiant. My facial complexion had really taken a beating with the harsh Canadian winter, and I just hoped it would work.

This firming moisture cream came in a black box with the name Garnier in silver letters at the top and the word Nutritioniste in white letters below it. Then Garnier did a really cool thing in my opinion, they showed the 48ml pump bottle as the exact size it its when I got it out of the cardboard wrapping. This lime green bottle of cream has a clear top, and the white pump at the top of the bottle is easy to decompress. The first time I ever use a pump top on a new product I am always nervous that a whole bunch of product, or facial cream in this case will come running out all over my hands. This however; was a great pump top, I got a ...

• Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle firming moisture cream
      small ammount which I smoothed over my forehead, then I repeated the procedure twice more and did my cheeks, chin, nose and jaw line and actually went down my neck.

Within minutes of first applying Garnier Nutritioniste, my skin felt a little tight along my jaw line. This passed in about five minutes, and I just knew this was because my jaw line was being firmed up. This moisture cream quickly absorbed into my face and neck and left no greasy residue. In fact, I was suprised how quickly it absorbed, and even more suprised that it didn’t sting or burn, just a slight tingling sensation which the Cosmetician told me to expect.

I have been using

this moisture cream for about a month now and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I have used just under half the jar, and when I run out, even if it is full price I will have to have it. I haven’t developed any wrinkles, and the few fine lines I was beginning to get on my cheeks are almost gone. My jaw line is firm and I am in love with this cream. If you like me are over 35, don’t have many wrinkles but are concerned about your facial skin becoming slack then buy Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle firming moisture cream, it’s a long name but a great product. For more information visit www.garnier.ca.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021413310528/k2311a026/2.6.11