Blistex Lip Tone with SPF 15 Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • That is one of the reasons I like the lip balm
  • The lip balm is said to be colored lip tone but in my opinion, I think it’s a little bit too dark for a skin tone color

• by rycemix

I easily get dry and chapped lips when the weather is extreme. Whether it was extremely hot for the summer or extremely cold during the coldest months here in a tropic country, my lips would dry up, get a little bit swollen, dry up. And in addition to that, during the cold months, I easily get “wind burn” on the skin around my lips and it gets itchy and it stings. And since I have been experiencing this lip problems since I hit puberty, I have learned that my only protection for it and the only product I could rely to in

order to prevent my lips from becoming dry and chapped is a lip balm. I have used a lot of lip balm products in my life and I have only liked a couple of them.

One of the products I have used is the Blistex Lip Tone. What’s good about is it is SPF 15. Nowadays, it is important that most beauty products, if not all, should have SPF because it really protects the skin and keeps it healthy. That is one of the reasons I like the lip balm; it is SPF 15. The lip balm is said to be colored lip ...

• tone but in my opinion, I think it’s a little bit too dark for a skin tone color. Whenever I use, I always make sure that I only use one swipe to cover my lips. Too much of it would make my skin look really dark. And I’m tan so it really doesn’t look good if my lips would look too dark. Plus, if I put too much of the said lip balm, it really just clashes with the lip gloss I always use.

I do like it’s smell though; it kind of reminds me of chocolate. My friend doesn’t like the smell

and she dislikes the product but I actually like the product. I always feel bare if I don’t use any lip balm to cover my lips. And the Blisted Lip Tone with SPF 15 makes me feel like my lips are always protected and it would prevent my lips from drying up and making it chapped.

If you like colored lip balms and you are just tired of using the colorless lip balms; I do suggest you to try this. Plus, it has SPF 15 so you’re reassured it would not just make your lips pretty but your lips would be well-protected as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021413281028/k2311a026/2.6.11