Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 Gaming Headset
  • I am very impressed with the overall quality of these
  • I would recommend this headset to anyone who is up late playing video games so your wife or kids does not hear the sound of the television

• by Brunswick

I just recently purchased myself Turtle Beach X 31 headsets. I am very impressed with the overall quality of these. Everything seems to work great with them.

They provide good comfort to the ears and the head. The built in microphone works very well with Xbox Live.

The in game sound quality is also very impressive, the bass is great, and you can hear everything in the game as well, such as footsteps, gun shots,

and explosions. It feels as you’re literally in the game.

Like I said above I use these with my Xbox 360 to hear in game volume and for audio chat over Xbox Live. You can hear your friends and foes clearly through the headset as well as they can hear you well.

Another great thing about these is the fact that they are wireless. Nothing ever gets in the way when I’m using them.

Believe it ...

• or not but the headset is pretty easy to transport, the headset and the few cords it does have can easily fit and a pretty small bag or even a grocery bag. The look of the headset is also decent.

However, one con with this headset is that they take triple A batteries. It sometimes is a pain to run downstairs and grab two triple A batteries during intense game play.

I would recommend this

headset to anyone who is up late playing video games so your wife or kids does not hear the sound of the television. I would also recommend these to anyone who likes to be organized as they look nice and are wireless.

However, I would not recommend these to children, as they can easily be broken and are somewhat complicated to set up. Like I said above this headset is treating me very well and I’m glad I purchased them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166021413251028/k2311a026/2.6.11