Spongebob Squarepants TV Episode: Spongebob’s Last Stand  » TV  »
  • Another thing I liked about this episode is it wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be
  • This is a decent episode that had the potential to be predictable but ends up being a well-written story that is also very interesting
  • I would recommend watching it if you didn't get a chance to

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Spongebob and Patrick learn bikini bottom will be building a new super highway through their beloved Jellyfish Field. They make every effort to stop this highway, which is secretly the work of Plankton; who is looking to run the Krusty Krab out of business while bringing people to his own restaurant.

What I liked about this episode: The episode is a nice subtle way to teach kids about preservation of

nature and how every action we take can have a negative reaction if precautions aren’t taken to make sure there isn’t some sort of lasting impact.

The best part for me was watching Mr.

Krabs, simply because he reminds me so much of the average person.

He voted for the highway without knowing all the facts; mainly it was designed to prevent him from getting any customers and run him out ...

• of business.

Another thing I liked about this episode is it wasn’t as predictable as I thought it would be.

I thought for sure Spongebob would stop Plankton.

Instead, the highway ends up getting built and people have to realize their mistake another way.

What I didn’t like about this episode: Normally, the episode manages to make the characters more well-rounded and less one-dimensional.

But, everyone in Bikini bottom in this

episode at least, seems to be so closed minded and, at times, even kind of nasty (like when Spongebob gets run over by the highway making machine and they don’t seem to care at all that he might be hurt).

My Final Opinion: This is a decent episode that had the potential to be predictable but ends up being a well-written story that is also very interesting.

I would recommend watching it if you didn’t get a chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 106021413171028/k2311a026/2.6.11