Movie: The Hangover  » Movies  »
  • I know it's a comedy but they left the kid in the car unattended for quite some time
  • I don't like seeing stuff like that, even if it is meant as a joke
  • I would recommend it to anyone looking for a funny movie to watch this weekend

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Four men travel to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. The next morning, three of them wake up in their trashed hotel room and discover the groom is missing.

They need to re-construct what happened the night before and find him before his wedding in a little over a day.

What I liked about this movie: When I first read the description of this, I didn’t think it was going

to be any good.

But, the plot was actually much better than I expected it to be.

None of the men have any memory of the night before (this is explained later in the movie).

But, throughout the course of the day, they discover they kidnapped a tiger, stole a police car and one of them married a stripper.

All of this, along with the few other twists that are thrown ...

• in do make one heck of a mystery that isn’t as predictable as I first thought it would be.

I also like the fact that this movie really didn’t resort to the same crude jokes and nudity similar movies have done; something I think would have ruined an otherwise good film.

What I didn’t like about the movie: My wife and I both agreed the earlier scenes involving the baby were

a bit too much and could have been left out.

I know it’s a comedy but they left the kid in the car unattended for quite some time.

I don’t like seeing stuff like that, even if it is meant as a joke.

My Final opinion: With the exception of the scenes involving the baby, this movie was actually pretty decent.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a funny movie to watch this weekend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116021413121028/k2311a026/2.6.11